____________________________________
Assignment due dates calls, Exams flies towards me, Home speeds past me.
Time restraints yet speeds. Yet when time stops, my mind follows close.
------------- Christian stuff below----------------
Finally given a second listen to LTC retreat, I listened with open ears.
A few weeks have passed and the tides have come and go. For now, I am at a stage of stagnent. Spiritually and personally.
Thoughts are still aware yet the emptiness is still there. Yet I could not seem to pin point where. With assignments and certain situations revolving around me, I do not know whether I am controlling these things properly or simply I let these things control me.
I read an article about drugs. how a person commented that they thought they were controlling their drug, but they realised it was the drug controlling them. I think this explain certain situations best. How most of the time we think we are in control of the situation when in fact we might not be controlling it.
Yet I can't seem to pin point. But it is affecting me in some sort of way or another.
Just like how the heart and mind is walking different directions. things are not on par with one another.
Yes, thats it. I might have started on a wrong foot.